Joined: 14 Aug 2006
|Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:53 pm Post subject: List of regular Cruises and Events in NSW
|- 6pm, 2nd Saturday of the Month: Hungry Jacks @ Sylvania. hosted by the Romans. The nights have a raffle drawn at 7pm. Occasionally there is a cruise to a different location after the draw.
- 11am, 3rd Sunday of each Month: Highland Cruisers Run, Normal run leaves Bargo Community Centre for a run to a destination chosen by members.For more information contact: Adrian (02)46843831 or Phil 0419 602082.
- 1st Saturday night of each month - Newcastle Cruzers Inc invite anyone with American vehicle to 'Sat-Nite' Cruzin to Eat. For more information contact Paul on 0417 062911 or visit www.newcastlecruzers.com
- 2nd Sunday of each Month - Californian Cruisin Inc present Sunday Cruisin, leaving BP Beresfield 10am All American Cars & Rods are welcome. For more information contact Jim Sundstrom on 0412309625 or www.calcruisin.com
- 4th Sunday of each month - Shifters Cruze to various places south of Sydney details SO8/130 You can contact us for a Monthly Run Sheet and everybody is welcome.For more information contact Bob 0433 945350 or Neil 0419 224048.
- DONUT DERELICTS AUSTRALIA is held on the 2nd Sunday of the month. It is an 8am start donut breakfast at Cafe Pennoz on the corner of Bounty Close and Reliance Drive in the Tuggerah Business Park on the Central Coast NSW from 8.00am.
This enjoyable monthly gathering is open to Hot Rods, Kustoms, Vintage, classic USA and Ozmuscle vehicles. Future dates include: 12 Dec, 9 Jan, 13 Feb, 13 March, and 10 April.
- Pie Run, East Maitland ( near Newcastle), Bakers Cottage
Who's up for a pie run?
First Saturday night every month, theres a few guys (and gals) with cool cars that meet at Bakers Cottage Pie shop East Maitland, about 6.00pm. Bakers Cottage is next door to Good Guys, on the New England Highway, and not hard to find.
50 plus cars of all denominations last month, getting bigger every month. Agreat night out, and a good feed to boot.
- Hungry Jacks, Mona Vale. Second Thurs of every month
The Cadillac Club are organising a get-together at the Hungry Jacks at Mona Vale on the 2nd Thurs of every month. They had 17 cars and 3 bikes there for the first night. Be good to go somewhere different....and go for abit of a cruise. They meet at 6pm.
- 1st Saturday of the month from about 6pm at the Bakers Pie shop behind the Good Guys/Hogs Breath complex on the New England Highway at Ashtonfield/East Maitland. Make sure you get in early as the pies are the grouse.
- Sunday Drivers Coffee Meet - 1st Sunday of each month from 7 - 9am at Kellyville Plaza in Sydney - 90 Wrights Road, Kellyville.
- Cavallino Cars and Coffee is held on the first Sunday of every month at Cavallino Ristorante, Corner McCarrs Creek Road & Yulong Avenue, Terrey Hills from 8 - 10am so bring your exotic, European, classic, vintage, hot rod or muscle car and enjoy coffee, Italian brioche and an Italian BBQ.
- Breakfast with the Cars is a Monthly Event - 1st Sunday of Every Month at the Canley Heights RSL & Sporting Club, 26 Humphries Road, Wakeley with Classic & Vintage Car Clubs Welcome. The Rolling Chefs' Food Van on site or B/Fast available with the Club after 9am + Gold Coin Donation for Charity - Lucky Door Prizes start time is 8am - 11am. For more info contact: Frank - Work Hours on Phone: 9725 4329
- Grange Classic Garage, NSW
24 Anzac Avenue, Smeaton Grange
4:00 AM - 9:00 PM
We invite cars from the 40's through to the 80's. The event is held every month on the 2nd Saturday except January 2015 as the café is closed the first two weeks.
- Sunday Cars and Doughnuts from 8am at Krispy Krem, Panthers Car Park. Mulgoa Rd. Penrith For more information contact Craig on 0412 813 339
- The Toukley Turnout, NSW @ The Village Green, Canton Beach Road, Toukley from 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM. On the last Saturday of each month The Toukley Turnout is being held at the Village Green, Canton Beach Road, Toukley from 4-9pm. Come along and enjoy a variety of music and entertainment, classic cars and hot rods. Plenty of good safe parking and a wide range of eateries available so bring a chair or blanket as everyone is welcome. Info Janet 0403 621 113.
- Cars N Coffee is held on the first Saturday of the month from 6.30am till about 9am at Bosskraft - 10 Bollard Place, Picton, NSW.
Tea/Coffee and bacon and egg rolls are available, to sort any hunger issues that presented themselves and the comment of one attendee said it all, "That bacon and egg roll saved my life!" The event is open to all types of vehicles (bikes, cars, trucks etc) and we'd love to continue seeing the diverse range that continues to show up.
- Auto Brunch is held on the 1st Sunday of each month from 8am - 11am at the St Ives Showgrounds and hosted by the North Shore Sporting Car Club.
- Wagga Monthly Meet - Monthly car display organised by the Wagga Monthly meet group Bring along your classic, hot rod, custom or late model classic and enjoy the company of like minded enthusiast Contact: Brad Clark on 0409453591 for details