Joined: 14 Aug 2006
|Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:33 am Post subject: List of Regular Cruises and Events in Victoria:
|REGULAR HOT ROD AND CAR CLUB CRUISES IN VICTORIA: Please Note: This section is regularly updated
- Peninsula Cruise Night (The Peninsula Lifestyle Centre,
cnr Nepean Hwy & Bungower Rd, Mornington): 1st Tuesday of the month.
- Essendon Airport: 2nd Tuesday of the month. Daylight savings months only.
- First Saturday of the month is a breakfast gathering for US vehicles at Krispy Kreme in Narre Warren from 8am-10am. All USA MADE Vehicles from any year made, vintage, classic, muscle, or new.
- Knox City: 2nd Tuesday of the month, until March. Southern Street Machiners. Gold coin donation entry to support Halcyon Rehab Centre. Entry is from Burwood Highway traffic lights . Capital City Boulevarde [Rembrandts Restaurant is on the opposite corner].
- Hoppers Crossing: Last Tuesday of the month. Daylight savings months only.
- Cranbourne Cruise Night: 2nd Wednesday of the month. Presented by the Classic & Rod Club of Vic Inc.
Cranbourne Soccer Club Grounds, Cranbourne. Mel Ref 133 G7. Enter via Cemetary Rd. $5 per car, $2 walk-in, kids under 16 free. There is food available, bar open onsite, no BYO drinks. Contact Joe: 0416-080200
- Diamond Valley: 3rd Wednesday of the month. Daylight savings months only. Organised by The Northern Suburbs Street Rod Club. ASRF sanctioned. Diamond Valley Baptist Church, 309 Diamond Creek Road, cnr Yan Yean Road, Plenty. From 5.30 p.m. Parking for up to 300 cars, good lighting and security, church is offering a BBQ. There will be a gold coin donation on entry with all proceeds going to the church.
- Double Deuce Bar & Billiards. Last thursday of every month at 264 McIntyre Rd, Sunshine North. All are welcome, STRICTLY NO BURNOUTS. Kicks off around 6:30-7pm.
- John's Rod & Custom: 2nd Friday of the month. 74 Beaumont Road, Berwick. All Year round.
- Old Skool Hotrod Club: Horsham. 2nd Friday of the month. More details: email@example.com
- Blokes Breakfast : 2nd Sunday of every month. Meet at "The Galley" Cafe, Metung on the Gippsland Lakes. ASRF sanctioned so all SR and CH plated cars can attend. Open to anybody who is interested in cars, mostly early modified at this stage. Most times ending with a garage crawl afterwards.
- 3RD SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH (OCT-APR) High Street Berwick.
NB: This monthly event replaces the The Krispy Kruise which is no longer running due to problems with management, carpark space and people not enjoying the doughnuts that much LOL. So we have approached the Casey council and we now can have the center carparks in the main street ! Berwick is a beautiul venue with plenty of cafes, bakerys and shops around. So therefore you should have no problem getting a nice coffee or some bacon eggs for breaky! Come down guys going to be a great cruise just as the krispy kruise turn out to be for a few years!
This is a sanctioned event all SR,CH plates allowed and welcome. All hotrod,custom and chrome bumper cars welcome!!
- Breakfast at Cocomo's - 4th Sunday of every month from 8:30 am.
Stud Park Shopping Centre
Stud Road, Rowville
A no-fuss get together by the EAGLES Rod & Custom Club.
Bring along your partner to enjoy a leisurely winter breakfast in warmth and comfort. Heaps of easy parking available for your hot rod, custom, or chrome bumpered cruiser.
Any questions: Steve 0407 498400
- Third Tuesday of the month at STALLIONS BORONIA at approximately 7 pm. So come on down for a chat and a good feed. From October we plan on a meeting point and a cruise around the local area and onto Boronia for a feed. ALL are welcome so bring your Rod or just come along for a chin wag.
Contact Jon on 0407682328
- CRUISIN AT GEELONG SHOWGROUNDS - Geelong Street Rodders invite you to join us on the 1st Monday of the Month at the Geelong Showgrounds for the Summer Months. Hot Rods , Chrome Bumper cars, sausage sizzle and gate prize. $5 entry per car passengers free. Ph Ray on 0400932444 for info.
- The WANDIN CUSTOM CAR & BIKE NIGHT is staged on the 3rd Wednesday of the month from October thru March at the Wandin East Recreation Reserve - Mel. Ref. 121 K9
from 6.00pm until 9pm. BBQ by Wandin CFA. Pre 1985 cars and all motorbikes welcome. Gold coin donation for vehicles and patrons.
- Cars and Coffee is held every second Saturday at Riverside Plaza in Shepparton and is for auto enthusiasts who want to share their cars with each other in an environment where they can be comfortable enough to ask questions of other owner's over a coffee, and experience the joys of the diverse offering of cars.
- The Sunseekers Car Club of Victoria Inc is pleased to announce the commencement of its Last Thursday of each month daylight savings cruise nights. The first one kicks off on 27 October 2011 at the Car Park of the Aces Sporting Club cnr Hutton Rd & Springvale Rd Keysborough.
All chrome bumper vehicles are welcome. We ask that you support the facilities at the Aces Sporting club as they have been good enough to permit use of the car park for these nights.
- Alby's Eastlink Supper Cruz with The Eagles
Starting the 15th Nov from 7.30pm, and then every third thursday of the month,( during daylight savings) Alby, and the Eagles invite you all to join them at the McDonalds / BP super store on Eastlink, outbound from the City towards Frankston.The complex is between Ferntree Gully Rd and Wellington Rd. Access is also available from Ferntree Gully Rd, and you can avoid the toll. Join us for a casual coffee or a chat, heaps of parking, snacks and fuel.
-As from Wednesday 17th October and every 3rd Wednesday of the month during daylight savings months the Northern Suburbs Street Rod Club will be holding our cruise night at
4 Doors Restaurant, 28 The Link, Mill Park, from 6 p.m.
Directly behind McDonalds, Plenty Road, Mill Park.
Good parking, lighting, seating, food & coffee. Ring Kermy 0488 122 173 for details.
- Sunday Breakfast 2nd Sunday of each Month from 8:30 ~ 11am. The Jets Classic & Custom Car Club Club invites all Classics, Customs and Street Rods to join us for breakfast or a Coffee at BP Eastlink Rowville outbound side. NB: You don't have to be a member of Jets car club to attend.
- The Chrome Bumper Rod and Custom Club in conjunction with Green Gully Soccer Club are holding a cruise night on the first Wednesday of each month from November - March.
Venue: Green Gully Reserve, Green Gully Road, Kealba from 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Open to the first 100 chrome bumper, rod or custom cars only and the cost is $5 per vehicle. This is a friendly event so please respect others. No alcohol, hooning or littering. We will give out some trophies and conduct a raffle. Green Gully Soccer Club is available for for food and drink. Come along and catch up with like minded enthusiasts for a friendly couple of hours.
- Motoring Group Car Torque @ HOBSONS BAY MEN'S SHED, 280 QUEEN STREET, ALTONA from 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Our Men's Shed " Car Torque " is held on the First Sunday of each month. Members and the public are welcome to join with us to show off your classic car or bike or any unique vehicle that you may be restoring. We would also like to see any stationary engine (working) that you may have. Its great to be able to chat to the fella's about anything that you have in mind in regards to restoration. The Hobson's Bay Men's Shed has an engineering shop with a pretty good metal working lathe and members that have the know-how. Free entry with all cars welcome.
Phone: (03) 9398 2383
Last edited by editor on Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:53 pm; edited 30 times in total