Joined: 14 Aug 2006
|Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:36 am Post subject: List of regular Cruises and events in Queensland
- 1st and 3rd Sunday of month is Thumpers Lunch Cruise. For more information telephone 0416 264409.
- 3rd Friday each month Fine Iron Queens Park Kiosk Ipswich
- 3rd Friday each month Gold Coast Rodders. Tel: 3821 7299.
- 3rd Sat Night each month Rods Inc run. Tel: 0402 276606.
- 3rd Sunday each month Northern Districts. Tel: 3204 0417.
- 4th Friday each month Twin City Rodders. Tel: 0428 564587.
- On the last Saturday of each month, there will be breakfast bench racing at Oz Rods and Restorations in Moss St Underwood. Starts 7.00am and goes until around 9.00 am.
Food and drink available with money going to various charities.
This is modelled on the famous Derelict Donuts event held in LA
- Every 2nd Friday Night (from 6/02/09) Cruise BP Forest Glen from 6.30pm.
- Coffee and Donuts, 4th Sunday of the month. Gold Coast Street Rodders 7am - 9am at the club house. Craft Centre, 238 Mudgeeraba Rd. Mudgeeraba. (gold coin donation).
- Every Friday Night Emporium Rock n Roll Milk Bar Old Petrie Town on Dayboro Road. ( Northern Districts ASRF Sanction).
- Last Sunday each month Rods Inc. Tel: 3372 6265.
- Donut Derelicts Downunder is on the last Saturday of each month; from 7am til last person leaves at Old Petrie Town (Historical Village), Dayboro Road, Kurwongbah (3km past Petrie) - Brisbane Northside; and is sponsored by Old Chooks Bakehouse, The Emporium Rock "n Roll Milk Bar, and The Olde Lolly Shoppe (all businesses at the village).
The day is modelled on the original Donut Derelicts, held each week in Huntington Beach, California. It's not a run, not an event - just a get-together of car people to have a feed, check out some wheels; then head off and do your thing, without having devoted a whole day to it.
There's no cost, no pressure to buy although it's hard to resist pineapple donuts; or cream-filled hot cross buns; or the smell of fresh coffee on the dawn air!
- Fri & Sat Nights Rock & Roll Cafe 958 Kingston Road Waterford 6pm till late 3805 4444 TP
- Every Fri; Sat & Sun evenings (Qtly) Top of the State Margaret 07 4039 1600 SA108b
- Every Fri. night Emporium Rock n Roll Milk Bar Old Petrie Town on Dayboro Road. (Northern Districts ASRF Sanction)
-1st Saturday night Thumper Nite Cruise
- 1st Saturday Yatala Drive in Theatre double feature movie night starts 7pm phone Peter [M] 0413 597 659
-1st Sunday Gold Coast Tweed Crooze Mudgeeraba Club house, Kustoms of Aust. Al Handley [P] 07 5574 7874
- 1st Sunday Cyclones Rod & Custom Club Inc Townsville except January 11am-12pm Bohlevale Community Centre
- 1st Friday night each month Performance Centre Open night 20 Paisley Drive Lawnton 6-10pm
- 2nd Sunday Twin City Rodders Road Run Sandra [M] 0428 564 587
- 2nd and 4th Friday Night each month BP Forest Glen leave 7pm Suncoat Rodders Ph Russ 0418 744656
- 3rd Friday night Jan-Dec Southside Hot Rod Club Club Cruise Angela Ketter:07 3822 1263 Sanction ASRF SA 107 K
- 3rd Friday each month Fine Iron Queens Park Kiosk Ipswich
- 3rd Friday each month Gold Coast Street Rodders Assn Ph Gary 0738217299 SA90k
- 3rd Saturday Rods Inc. Run contact Rick [M] 0402 276 606 or [P] 07 3821 7299
- 3rd Sunday Jan-Dec NORTHERN DISTRICTS Club Monthly Cruises Peter Abbott: 07 3204 0417 Sanction ASRF SA 120 P
3- rd Sunday each month Paradise Cruisers Ph 0400 191664
- 4th Friday night Twin City Rodders coffee. or Saturday during daylight saving. Club run - 2nd Sun ea. mth Sandra [P] 07 5599 5898 [M] 0428564587
- Last Sunday Sept-Dec Conrodders Hot Rod Club Club Cruise
- Last Sunday each month Rods Inc John 0416 054629
- Last Friday Night Eliminators Hot Rod and American Car Club Inc. invite friends to their Club house, end of Burchill St Loganholme. Bar, pool tables, games. [P] 07 3801 3140 or [M] 04712 148 948
- Last Friday Night Humble Pie Cruise Caboolture
- Last Friday Night Hungry Jacks Annandale Townsville Rodders Kayleen Maguire [M] 0434875031 [E] firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st Friday night of the month MOPAR Cruise To Harry's Diner, , Meet Southside, Garden City Car park 6.45 for 7.00 departure.
Meet Northside Crazy Clarks Car park Cnr Gympie Rd & Webster Rd Chermside
First Saturday Night each month at 6pm - American Cruise Night - Meet in the car park at David Jones Garden City Shopping Centre Mt Gravatt Ph (0419 783 752).
First Sat Night of each month at 7.30 pm - Dodge Club Classic Car Cruise: Victoria Point Rock & Roll Cafe Ph 0407076473.
1st & 3 rd Saturday of Each Month - Yatala Drive In Theatre double feature night on the . Exit 38 off the M1 Highway - Ph Peter 0413 597 659 or www.drive-intheatre.com.au
Second & Fourth Friday Night of each month from 6pm - Car Club Cruise Night - Tivoli Drive In Ph 07 3812 0706.
Second Friday Night of each month at 7pm to various locations - Graffiti Cruising Circuit - Second Friday Night of each month at 7pm to various locations - Gold Coin Donation Ph (07) 3801 4545.
Every 2nd Saturday night of the month and on weekends. Cruisers Diner, 2 & 3 Withcott Shopping centre at Withcott – Phone/Fax (07) 4630 3727.
Third Friday Night each month at 7pm - Ipswich Cruise Night, Fine Iron Rod and Custom Club Cruze & Food in the Park, , Meet at Queens Park Café, Queens park Ipswich. From 6.30 PM
Third Saturday of each month - Cats Corner Swing Night - , held under the big sail at the Broadbeach Mall, Broadbeach, Gold Coast.
CMC Monthly Motor Show - held at ACACIA RIDGE HOTEL, 1386 BEAUDESERT ROAD, ACACIA RIDGE from 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
The Car Mad Community monthly Motor Show is on the last Sunday of the month at the Acacia Ridge Hotel.
Live bands, stall displays, demos, boutiques, free kids rides and more. Entrants $10 for a show car, $25 for a stall and spectator admission gold coin donation for charity. Info on the website or 0435 770 884.
Queensland cruises held each weekend include:
Harrys Diner at Windsor, Friday or Saturday Nights
Victoria Point Kiosk & Cafe Rock n Roll Diner 7 Masters Ave Victoria Point Ph Steven or Bob 07 3207 7214.
Munchies Diner, Acacia Ridge, Cnr Beaudesert Rd & Elizabeth St Acacia Ridge, on any Friday Night.
Ilanas Diner shop 10 Pacific Place cnr Springwood Service rd East & Chatswood Rd Springwood phone 07 3299 5044 m 0422 815 136 Friday or Saturday Nights
Cold Rock Beenleigh, Cnr City Rd & George St Beeneleigh.. Any Sunday Morning from 10.00am Onwards.
Broadwater Car Park, Southport, on any Friday or Saturday Night
All wheels are Go is held each Saturday night at the Eastside Shopping Village on the corner of New Cleveland and Tilley Roads in Gumdale and sanctioned by the Bayside Vehicle Restorers Club and supported by East Coast Commodores.
The Old Skool Cars n Street Machines Show n Shine is held at Auto Barn 379 Morayfield Rd Caboolture on the 1st Saturday of every month. $5 Entry Donation. Great food. Great Cars. Entertainment for the kids with Plaster Fun. Track My Ride ,Hot/Cold Beverages. Lucky Door Prizes. If bringing your car would you click on the link here: http://www.facebook.com/events/150952148422995/?ref=2
Contact: kathy Phone: 0418835974
- The Northern District Rodders Brisbane are holding their Classic Not Plastic Car Show on the 4th Saturday evening of the month at Masters Home Improvement.
Entry from 5.30pm with no pre parking. Display entrants $5, public free. Display vehicle entrances off Prospect and Bergin Streets. Entertainment, catering and trade stalls. All enquiries Peter 0423 031 630.
- Old Skool Cars 'N' Street Machines is held on the first Saturday of the month from 5:30 to 9:30 at the Supa Centre. 312 - 344 Morayfield. Morayfield. For more information contact: Kevin and Kathy on 0418 835 974
- Showdown is a quarterly event held on the Gold Coast in Queensland that is held on the corner of Alabaster Drive & Nerang-Broadbeach Road with over 150 cars, bikes, trucks on showcase with the element of show & Shine with 20 Trophies and plenty of rewards for owners. The event are usually held in April,
June, September and December.
Those wanting to showcase there car will pay a $2 charge on entry into the venue to cover that privilege of showing off your car.
ALL parking for general admission will be in the venue but if we fill up we do have more we can use the grass oval if need be.
For more information on the dates for the Showdown events go to: www.carmadcommunity.com