FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Stolen Ford Capri

Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> STOLEN CARS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
editor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Another Stolen Ford Capri Reply with quote

Stolen Capri in Victoria

1969 Ford capri 1600 Deluxe

Registered in Victoria - KMO 634. With a mere 40,000 original miles recorded this manual 1600 Deluxe capri was finished in Silver Fox with black interior.

Purchased new by owners mother from Coffey Ford in January 1970, this car was parked down the far end of the driveway almost on the back lawn covered by a car cover after recently being completely detailed. Marks on the concrete suggest the car was winched along the driveway with local trees masking the noise made by the thieves.

1969 Ford Capri 1600 Deluxe:
Plate - KMO 634 (Original Plates)
Paint - Silver Fox
Trim - Black
Serial Number - 0489373
Engine Number - JA2086B

Please report any sightings to your local Police immediately!
Ashi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,
Sorry, But I cant help much in this, matter but this story or ( tragedy) help me to understand that, I am little careless about my car, so I get it now, that we should care more for the things which are precious to us
Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> STOLEN CARS All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: