FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stolen 1974 LH Torana from Beenleigh area in Queensland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> STOLEN CARS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
editor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Stolen 1974 LH Torana from Beenleigh area in Queensland Reply with quote

Hello my name is Rebecca Gray.

My car was stolen from Staplyton last seen in Beenleigh. I was hoping if you saw it or saw anyone selling parts of it you could contact me or the Beenleigh Police (Specifically Officer Matthew Field)

The car is an Lh 74 torana green with a cream roof and cream seats brown interior, plastic wood grain and black (although the passenger side has two replacement doors red/maroon). It has hot wires on it and is unmolested outside (a small ding in nose cone and a tear in the bottom left boot panel). The indicator arm is broken on the end also. and the ariel.

It has a near new 2.5" exhaust, a red 186 converted and bored, lowered springs and a 350 holley. It had no battery and the diffs about to go. Its automatic with kill switches fitted.

It also has white lino cut out as a fitted boot liner and had all the original jacks and gear set up in the back.

Shes pretty plain looking, everything original (inside too) but ive had her since 2000 (you may have seen me driving it around woodridge until 06) and I miss her alot. I would love her back in any condition. I will keep searching for as long as it takes. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Rebecca Gray 047 8135385.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> STOLEN CARS All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: