FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> INTRODUCTIONS FROM NEW MEMBERS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maca&Mrs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Newbie Reply with quote

Hey all,

Thought I would join up after someone asked to use my pics for this site on SC, no idea who lol.

I'm Christie (the Mrs) and Macca is Craig, we have 2 cars a 97 VT Commodore with some mods, and a nice stock 05 VZ Wagon soon to be modded! We have 2 boys aged 4 & 5 whom we hope will also have the love of cars we do Very Happy So far so good!

I'm getting into photography and Craig is a mechanic. Thought I would join to have a bit of a look see. Look forward to chatting again soon!
tudorchev

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the site guys. I also have a couple of dunny doors Laughing Laughing . But at the moment I'm playing with a Pontiac. So got any plans for a car a bit older some day?? Cool
Maca&Mrs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there!

Yeah kind of lol, Craig had a XC Falcon with a worked V8 in it and then we were expecting our first bub so I made him get rid of it lol, hopefully, once we have finished our cars, it would be nice to get something "older" to have a bit of fun with.
tudorchev

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you are sayin when it comes to kids Laughing But keep at it and it wont be long before you are cruzin in something cool Cool Not that there is anything wrong with a dunny Laughing
editor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Christie,

Welcome to the forum and it is great to have another member x 2 from WA.

The person who asked you for the OK to use you pics (from the Cruise for Charity) was me (Jeff - Editor) so many thanks for letting me use the pics....I took a selection that you had posted on that website and have added them into the EVENTS GALLERY.

Ed
Maca&Mrs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Very Happy

Quite happy to see my pics put to good use, I'm actually doing a course in photography, so learning (slowly lol).

This is a really good site! Look forward to reading more about the coming events and hopefully going to more of them in WA!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> INTRODUCTIONS FROM NEW MEMBERS All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: