FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please help my dad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellblau82

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:06 pm    Post subject: Please help my dad Reply with quote

Hey guys,
My name is Kristian Sim. I'm writing on behalf of my father whom we just found out has been diagnosed with terminal liver cancer. Recently I've began work on his 1982 porsche 911 sc that was damaged in a fire over 15 years ago. Since the accident he held onto the car and kelt it locked and garaged away in hope that one day he would drive it again but it never happened.
The day after finding out he had this severe cancer I got to work frantically doing my best to try and get it running so he could at least hear it maybe even drive it again one day. Cars have been his life passion and him giving me the opportunity to fix it has been the most amazing gift. He doesn't actually know I'm going to hand it back to him so I can't wait to suprise him.

I've created a bit of a blog and come a long way in a short amount of time and also a donations page for those who would like to help support me get this project finished as quick as possible.
Here are my two link below

HTTPS://hellblau82.wordpress.com

https://www.mycause.com.au/page/103241/mydadscar

People have been donating parts and helping in any which way form.

If you could be so kind as to share my page and help get my word out there that would be amazing.

Thankyou
Kristian Sim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: