FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SEO tips

Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metcalfebra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:12 am    Post subject: SEO tips Reply with quote

I'm a newbie in web development who owns a website, and I want to rank it higher in Google. Can someone give me tips on how to do it?
Metcalfebra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need backling service.
Austinlaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, congratulations with your website realization, I know that it requires a lot of time and hard work. So, you need someone that knows what is search engine optimisation and will offer you a good service for a good price. Usually, this method of promoting is very expensive but very efficient, so your website reach the tops on Google. Community backlink service, is very complex, it occurs when one website mentions another website and links back to it, it sounds easy, but the process is very long. If you want more information, I can help you with this.
Richy99

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd say that you need someone to improve your ranking, some reviews will do the job
bomjik

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just need to get more popular. Buying ads may well solve this issue.
surfius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best solution to your problem is SEO. This will allow you to increase the traffic of your site, as well as raise your site in the google list. Depending on the topic of your site, you can use different SEO optimization methods. First, you need to optimize the site itself, remove blank pages and speed up the work with mobile applications. Also, a very important step will be to advertise your website on social networks. Keep in mind that SEO is an ever-changing and continuously growing industry that does not tolerate old methods and techniques. Strategies that were effective just 5 years ago are often harmful and nullify the results obtained today. I think that if you haven’t dealt with SEO before, then you’d better turn to such services as https://www.redsearch.com.au/seo-services/. I think it will help you. Good luck!
MoxysBgsi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can make it by promoting or hire a company that will provide backlink services. Also, you can make a referral link system that will help you to add new users, but it will work only if you will add a small remuneration for every newbie that a person will add with his referral links. I like more the second method because backlink is like a "fancy text generator" that doesn't help much and only bother other people who want to know something more about a problem they met and find a solution to it. It already depends on you what you will prefer more to use, but from my opinion better make a good referral system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: