FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

44 Chev Truck Utility Conversion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> CHEVROLET FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeyBails

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:11 pm    Post subject: 44 Chev Truck Utility Conversion Reply with quote

Howdy All,
I have just purchased a 44' Chev Truck (Ex Army, but not a maple leaf unfortunately) and looking at transferring the cab onto a utility chassis of some sort. Hoping someone here has carried out a similar conversion or there may be some guidance on what chassis will suit this project if any of you have experience in this sort of conversion. Appreciate any guidance & thank you in advance.
Martinzo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, my dad had a 1945 Truck, which is also an ex Ex Army, but not a maple leaf unfortunately. He was thinking about transferring the cab onto a utility chassis of some sort, however it did not work out for him. He has actually decided to buy a normal new truck, with a utility chassis, and actually started to work for a trucking company, until I have opened my own company. Since then, he is only helping me with the accounting. Moreover, he advised me to call for the services of a certain Texas factoring company, so we actually have way more free time.
Metcalfebra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a powerful truck you got, I might say. I drove this truck for more than 4 years, and it is one of the best cars I have ever driven in my entire life. I can't say that it is comfy or something like that, but a truck shouldn't be comfy, a truck should be practical, should be reliable, and should be cheap. Unfortunately, I bought some new kubota tractors for sale and I had to sell my old truck, but I have plans to buy another one this summer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> CHEVROLET FORUM All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: