FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1963 Hillman Imp Project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> INTRODUCTIONS FROM NEW MEMBERS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattyd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: 1963 Hillman Imp Project Reply with quote

Good morning. My name is Matthew Dillon. I am new to your forums but have had an eye on this lovely website for quite some time. It has provided me with a few tips and hitns along the way. Very Happy

I am currently in possesion of an 1963 Imp Series 3 that is currently an ongoing project.
Unfortunately there is no room in my life for it. Sad
Work comitments and starting a family have to take priority at this stage.

I was wondering if there is anyone in the forum, or that anyone that knows of someone keen on a project like this.

The car itself is quite sound in the body there is surface rust in the paint though someone with the time/money available to them it would not be a huge problem.
I have stripped the interior. Removed the engine and gearbox assembly and petrol tank. Door latches and trims. Most seals. As it sits now, it has the dash and steering still in place. The brake system, rear seat and glass.
Also has its supsension and wheels attatched so it is quite moveable.
I have all the parts that have been removed from the car still. The engine was cranking when I removed it nearly 2 years ago. But before then it hadn't run for at least 10 years.

This is a free to good home offer.

I am emailing other clubs/forums and locally advertising this vehicle.

The person would have to pick it up as is on a trailer for removal as well as all parts which I will put as much as possible inside the vehicle in boxes, engine etc will have to be put on the trailer loose.

I am saddened to have come to this decision but I would like to see this car go to someone with the passion and drive to finish it.

The car is located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Carrum Downs to be precise. So If you know of someone who is interested please respond via email or PM and i'll provide some contact details.

Thank you

Warmest Regards.

Matthew Dillon

[img][/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> INTRODUCTIONS FROM NEW MEMBERS All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: