FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

customs shipment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> IMPORTING CARS TO AUSTRALIA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grade

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:02 am    Post subject: customs shipment Reply with quote

Hi im here new and i just want to ask if i can ship a broken car to Australia? If so, how much is the customs cost
lelandol

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 10:11 pm    Post subject: RE: IMPORTING CARS TO AUSTRALIA Reply with quote

You can but it may cost a little more than an unbroken or an operable car, but having the right or a customs broker, any car even if it's broken can be loaded onto transport designed to handle these kinds of vehicles, and then safely shipped and off-loaded at the final destination. I suggest you visit custom clearance agent in Perth here: https://aucustomsclearance.com.au/customs-broker-perth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> IMPORTING CARS TO AUSTRALIA All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: