FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JEff the Editor of COA - TOP FIVE CARS - background etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CarsofAustralia.com.au Forum Index -> Editors selection of TOP CARS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
editor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:39 pm    Post subject: JEff the Editor of COA - TOP FIVE CARS - background etc Reply with quote

Hi all. It is a fact that I have been to literally hundreds of car shows since I launched CarsofAustralia.com.au in 2007 taking pictures of the cars on display.

My interest in cars goes back to my childhood and is in my DNA, so I really am a car guy as the saying goes Very Happy Very Happy

My taste in motor cars is really wide open and with the odd exception there are few cars that I do not admire in some way, especially when we start at chrome bumper cars and head back in time.

So I figured that it would be fun to pick out FIVE CARS from time-to-time that catch my eye from the car shows that I post in my Events Gallery.

I will post them here in no particular order, attempt to guess the make, model and year of manufacturer and it will be interesting to see the range of cars that I post as time goes on.

Hope you enjoy my selection and please do help me if I get the description wrong for one of my picks.

Jeff - Editor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CarsofAustralia.com.au Forum Index -> Editors selection of TOP CARS All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: