Joined: 14 Aug 2006
|Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:17 pm Post subject: PROFILE: Falcon GT Club of Australia INC
|PROFILE: Falcon GT Club of Australia INC
The Falcon GT Club of Australia Inc is the original & longest running motoring club dedicated to the Falcon GT and committed to the preservation and promotion of this most revered Australian manufactured marque.
The Club celebrated its 40th anniversary in July 2017 and many members have achieved 10, 20, 30 and even 40 year member milestones.
In April 2015 the club hosted the Falcon GT Nationals at Sandown International Raceway. The Falcon GT Nationals is a biennial event hosted by the National Association of Falcon GT Clubs affiliated Falcon GT clubs from across Australia.
The 2015 Nationals was the 5th Falcon GT Nationals hosted by the Falcon GT Club of Australia Inc, others being the inaugural Falcon GT Nationals in 1985 at Melbourne, in 1991 at Melbourne, in 1997 (co-hosted with the Falcon GT Club of Geelong) at Geelong and in 2005 at Ballarat.
The Falcon GT Club of Australia Inc represents and welcomes Falcon GT enthusiasts worldwide and actively supports and encourage interest in all model Falcon GT's, from the Classic era Falcon GTs of the ‘60's and ‘70's, South African GTs, the Anniversary EB & EL GTs of the ‘90's, the B-series GT and GT-P & the FG GT including the final Falcon GT, the 2014 GTF.
All Falcon GT Club of Australia Inc members share a common passion for the legendary Falcon GT.
Benefits of club membership of the Falcon GT Club of Australia Inc include:
• Monthly club meetings - a great opportunity to engage with like-minded enthusiasts
• Family orientated events including runs to interesting locations, events or venues, meals, BBQs, Brunch runs and evening events
• Eligibility to enter and participate in the biennial Falcon GT Nationals
• Financial members can stand for committee positions and vote on club matters
• Members are offered discounts from a variety of diverse businesses
• A monthly club newsletter - “The Shaker” - is provided to members, sharing reports, reviews, club events and articles of interest. The 434th edition of “The Shaker” was recently published.
Monthly meetings are held at 8pm on the second Wednesday of each month at the Tower Hotel 686 Burwood Rd Hawthorn East, Victoria.
The Club can be contacted via email at email@example.com or via the website: www.falcongtclubaustralia.com
LINK to some of the Ford events across Australia that have been posted in our EVENTS GALLERY:
1. All Ford Day in Queensland (2013)
2. All Ford Day in WA (2013)
3. Mid Coast Ford Motorfest (2012)