FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Award for Hyundai’s i30 N

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CarsofAustralia.com.au Forum Index -> CAR AWARDS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
editor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:20 am    Post subject: Another Award for Hyundai’s i30 N Reply with quote

Another Award for Hyundai’s i30 N

Hyundai’s i30 N has won the Sports cars Under $62,000 category for the second year running at the Australia’s Best Cars awards.

And Hyundai’s Santa Fe Highlander has won the Australia’s Best Cars AWD SUV ($55,000 to $70,000) category at the same Awards presentation.
i30 N won the Sports Category from the Honda Civic Type R and VW Golf GTI.

Judges were impressed with the i30’s high performance, practicality, handling involvement and value for money. Its class-leading five-year/unlimited kilometre warranty, which extends to casual track day driving, also drew praise.

Santa Fe’s cabin space and comfort, in conjunction with its standard safety technology was favourably with the judges. The seven-seat SUV’s enjoyable drive experience sealed it as the clear winner, rising above rivals the Kia Sorento and Volvo XC40.

ABC chief judge Mark Borlace commented:

“The panel was impressed with how Hyundai has built on the positives of its popular predecessor, with larger dimensions in almost all areas, a notable lift in interior space and comfort, and more safety tech.

“It’s a perfect all-rounder for buyers that need the flexibility of a genuine seven-seater, but who also appreciate an engaging drive experience.”

“A second consecutive Australia’s Best Cars award for i30 N reinforces its position as the benchmark affordable high-performance vehicle in Australia,” Hyundai Motor Company Australia COO Mr. John Kett said.

“Together with Santa Fe Highlander’s SUV award, it illustrates the breadth of talent in the Hyundai line-up. Hyundai is ideally placed to provide a class-leading vehicle to suit a wide range of customers,” he said.

Santa Fe’s ABC accolade comes only weeks after it secured Drive’s coveted 2020 Car of the Year: Best Large SUV award for the second consecutive year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CarsofAustralia.com.au Forum Index -> CAR AWARDS All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: