FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brave new marketing push by Jeep in Australia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> AUSTRALIAN MOTORING NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
editor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:07 pm    Post subject: Brave new marketing push by Jeep in Australia Reply with quote

Brave new marketing push by Jeep in Australia

Jeep have come out swinging the bat as they work on stopping what has been a five-year drastic slide in their sales.

The company is committed to winning back the trust of their customers.

In 2015 Jeep achieved record sales of 33,700 new vehicles sold in Australia and this dropped to just 5500 in 2019 with sales for 2020 continuing at a snails pace for the company.

The dramatic decline in Jeep sales has come amidst booming sales across other brands for both SUVs and four-wheel-drives in Australia.

It is well known that the decline in Jeep's sales over the past 5 years has been driven by perception among many buyers that the Jeep brand had poor quality control across its range.

This was evidenced by numerous recalls, and a flurry of unhappy customers.

Jeep has really had no option other than to come out strongly in the Australian market-place and state very loudly that things have changed and that Jeep is back to claim its rightful share of the SUVs and four-wheel-drive market with vehicles that are bullet proof.

A new advertising campaign will keep their I bought a Jeep slogan.
starbucks5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that you can contact some company with your offer. But at the moment, the technology allows the base station to serve a certain number of users at a certain moment. If one of them pumps, then others get a lower level of communication quality, and this causes them irritation. Therefore, at the moment, operators are already trying to abandon unlimited tariff plans for the umpteenth time. My company needed optimization and I did it badly, because I have absolutely no experience in this area. After searching for information about agencies, I came across Appiloque and decided to work with them because of the good reviews. I really liked the result.
DonnaWilson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks nice.

Last edited by DonnaWilson on Fri May 07, 2021 10:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
starbucks5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's nice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> AUSTRALIAN MOTORING NEWS All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: