FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Philip Island Rod run

Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> CARS FOR GIRLS FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hot Rod Holly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Philip Island Rod run Reply with quote

On the 9/1/09 till the 11/1/09 there was a rod run held at Philip island race track. me and my family went to it with other mates Dave + family, Danny + family and Aurthur. we had a ball going to the race track with heaps of different hot rods and customs to see. all of the people that entered got the chance to cruise around the race track and was that a sight to see it was great. we cruised around the track as much as we could stopping in spots to take photos Smile. the last day (Sunday) we got up early to spend the day at the race track but unfortunately my brother fell of his scooter and hurt his finger so we had to call it a day and take him to wonthaggi hospital and spend what it felt like the rest of the day sitting in a hospital Sad. well that's pretty much our weekend at Philip island, anyone thinking of going should go i highly recommend it Smile. i would definitely go back. Very Happy
Hot Rod Holly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Here's some photos i took on my phone of the weekend :) Reply with quote

Confused that one went weired lol

tudorchev

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's my girl Wink
FastEddie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing the pics of your weekend Hot Rod Holly. I hope you continue to enjoy weekends that involve your family and cars !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    carsofaustralia.com.au Forum Index -> CARS FOR GIRLS FORUM All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: